Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introduction

Who am I? I am a 24 year old girl living in Georgia, and I have a big love of reading. And I mean  BIG,HUGE,ENORMOUS! Ever since I was in elementary school reading has been just about my favorite thing to do. I love books and reading so much that I got a Bachelors degree in English and I am hoping to have a career in the publishing industry as a copy editor.


The purpose of the blog will be mainly to post reviews of many of the books I've read. My hope is that this blog will become a place where other book lovers can come and find honest reviews and insights on books that they are interested in , and possibly help others in finding their next read. The majority of the books that I read are in the Science Fiction, Fantasy, Steampunk, and Young Adult genres, although there is  a little bit of everything thrown in as well. In addition to the genres above, there might be some classics, historical fiction, and pop and contemporary lit too. So if you like any of the things mentioned above you're in the right place and in good company!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment